Flexible and economical!
The aim of the Planet Creative is to develop as quickly as possible the optimal software solution without any loss of quality.
Therefore the software-development process must definitely be flexible and economical; a needs analysis is vital.
It consists of:
- Identifying the need
- Formulating the need (needs, once identified, are so defined as to be unambiguous, testable and comprehensible)
- Needs analysis (classification, evaluation, comparison and testing of needs once identified)
The quality characteristics of software are:
- Reliability (maturity, error tolerance, recoverability)
- Changeability (can be analysed, is capable of modification, is stable,
can be tested)
- Transferability (can be adapted, can be installed, conforms to standards, can be replaced)
Principle of agile software development and principles of PlanetCreativ:
- Focus on people and interactions
- Functioning software well documented
- Flexibility for changes to increase competitiveness
- Satisfied clients through early and continual delivery
PlanetCreativ service portfolio:
- Development and integration of individual software with Microsoft.NET and Java EE technologies
- Programmer languages: PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java, C#, C++, Objective C
- Customising & integration of open-source products
- Interface programming and integration of proprietary software
(CMS, CRM, ERP, PIM-MAM, DAM systems, etc.)
- Testing and quality assurance