Planning & consultancy
Which software is the right one?
To avoid capital-investment mistakes and high subsequent costs, acquisition should be preceded by a systematic decision-making process. This consists of planning and implementation stages.
The planning stage is based on a set process. The first stage must comprise identifying the requirement for decision, on the basis of which a specification list will be drawn up. Following analysis of the environment in which the decision is to be made, the alternatives can be explored and selected.
Service portfolio – planning stage:
- Identifying the need for a decision
- Drawing up specification lists
- Analysing the environment in which the decision is to be made
- Investigating alternative decisions
- Assessing the consequences of all possibilities
- Selection and decision
Service portfolio – implementation stage:
- Risk management
- Project planning
- Project operation and management
- Management of supplier agreements